Friday, October 17, 2008

Latest love...

I was on an art trip, all around Sydney last year...
(The photo bellow is on the trip, outside Brett Whitley's studio)



...and just fell in love with vintage fashions
after visiting many shops in Surry Hills.



I have always been keen on op-shopping
and this just made me even more anxious
to start collecting such wonderful cloths.
After wondering around some of the op-shops and antique stores in my area
i came across a recently oped store that has now become one of my most favourite shops ever;
Bang Doll Vintage
For anyone who lives on the gold coast, you have to go and visit.




They have vintage and retro fashions and accessories
for both female and male, at very agreeable prices.
I can not help but buy something every time I go in.

No comments: