Friday, October 31, 2008

Dreaming...

So my day has been rather dull.
I have been pacing back and forth trying to occupy my time, trying to study, trying to succeed.
I have my Textiles exam next Tuesday and then my final exam - Art - on Thursday. All through the year I have been saying to myself that these are the ones that count, the ones that I will get 100% on, although now that they are here, I feel tired, bored and very unmotivated.

Very soon these silly exams will be over and I will be free. It is this that I dream upon. To find my place in the world.
I can not wait for this time to come, where I can relax and play.
Dance and sing, dream all day.



For a while now I have been saying that I was born in the wrong era. My mum even said it to me the other day... it is the past years that I wish I could experience.



As soon as I finish with my current area in life I am going to finally make the beautiful clothes that I love, especially a pair of these 1950's swimwear (seen below).



Although it is not only the clothes that I love... it is the colours, the history to the photos and especially the smiles on their faces. That is truly what I want.



To Charlotte: Espérer que vous avez eu un jour agréable !
I hope that worked.lol.

1 comment:

cha said...

What you've written is really "bien écrit"! Like a poet!! Congrulations you ARE an artist Mademoiselle maddy!!