Saturday, November 1, 2008

A bit of poetry for Charlotte...

writen in 2006.
Time…

I fast forward a few years
For I have no sense of time
But all I want to do right now
Is go back to when you were mine




Life…

The blank pages
Upon which I look
Make me feel the same

I can not see
Which way to go
Which way my life might lead

I’m not afraid
Of the future
What my decisions might bring

So I write my life
As I go
Not looking to change my mind.



This was written by my sister:
A child sits on a merry-go-round,
Watching life pass by.
The roses in the garden,
Planted at seed,
Grow tall and bloom.
Just like the child spinning round,
Through the journey of life's experiences.
Growing, feeling, living, loving.
Birth, life, death heaven.
All aspects of beauty,
Can be seen in the innocent child,
And in the blooming rose.



No comments: